The upper gallery of the newly restored Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes building in San Miguel de Allende gives a splendid view of the dome of the church of the Convent of La Concepción, known locally as Las Monjas, literally, The Nuns. The Bellas Artes building provides a home for many artists and craftsmen on the two levels of studios and galleries that form what was originally the magnificent cloister of the Convent dating from 1755.
Las Monjas From the Bellas Artes
This entry was posted in Architecture & Design, Photography, San Miguel de Allende. Bookmark the permalink.